Dinosaurs Top the PaytableThe dinosaurs on the video slot's paytable pay the best. Going from lowest to highest:
- Triceratops – 10, 100, 500, or 1,000 coins
- Stegosaurus – 5, 50, 250, or 750 coins
- Pterodactyl or Raptor – 2, 25, 100, or 250
- Ace and King – 10, 30, or 150 coins
- Queen and Jack – 5, 25, or 125 coins
- 10 and 9 – 5, 20, or 100 coins
A Battle of Dinosaurs and the Value of the Megasaur FeatureGreen Megasaur is always on the second reel. Red Megasaur appears on the fourth. Both wilds are grouped wilds. They double prizes when Red Megasaur is part of a winning combination. If you happen to get them on their respective reels during the free spins, they eat other dinosaurs in their way. Those empty spaces fill with the wild Megasaurs.
Play and Enjoy Both the Win-Win and Feature GuaranteeFeature Guarantee is part of Megasaur slots. If you haven't triggered the bonus round between 26 to 250 spins, Feature Guarantee makes sure it happens. You can also play the Feature Guarantee game to try to trigger the bonus round early. Once the free spins bonus begins, Win-Win makes sure you get a prize, even if your free spins turn out to be duds. Win-Win prizes are as follows
- Winnings total no more than 5 to 10 times your bet – Win 2 to 250x
- Winnings total no more than 2 to 5 times your bet – Win 3 to 250x
- Winnings total no more than 0 to 2 times your bet – Win 5 to 250x
- You don't win anything – Win 250x
Progressive Jackpot Game DetailsTo win a progressive jackpot, the jackpots must first be active. In demo play, you cannot activate the progressive jackpots. You must play for real money in order to win the progressive jackpot. During free spins, you want to get the volcanos. They lead to the jackpot prizes. There are three jackpots in all.
- Three volcanos (Minor Jackpot) – Win 10 percent of the total jackpot.
- Four volcanos (Major Jackpot) - Win 20 percent of the total jackpot.
- Five volcanos (Mega Jackpot) - Win 100 percent of the total jackpot.