High Rollers SlotsTake a trip back to the 1960s in High Rollers slots. From the peace-loving man's appearance on the side of the reels, the groovy tie-dye colors, and peace sign wild, the game design captures the era it's trying to represent. Before you get started, here are a few things you should know about the game.
- Slot Game Developer – Real Time Gaming
- Slot Game Design – 3 reel progressive jackpot video slot
- Slot Game Theme – 1960s, Peace
- Paylines – 5
- Betting Options – 25 cents, bet one to five credits
The Paytable Is Small and Easy to UnderstandFew slot games provide such as small, easy-to-follow paytable. High Rollers has four main symbols. Payouts are determined by the payline the winning combination is found on.
- Lava Lamp – 3 coins on any of the five paylines
- Butterflies – 6 coins on any of the five paylines
- T-shirts – 24 coins on any of the five paylines
- VW Buses – 48 coins on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th payline or 100 coins or the progressive jackpot (only available if you wager all 5 credits) on the fifth payline