777 SlotsMany 3 reel slots use 7s as their key feature, but 777 slots stands out as a 3 reel progressive jackpot slot with great payouts and a high slot game rating. Your bet determines the prizes seen on the paytable. The amount you wager determines if you are “Norm,” “High,” or “Super.” Here's the breakdown of your betting options:
- Normal Bet: 25, 50, or 75 cents
- High Bet: $1, $1.25, $1.50, $2, or $2.25
- Super Bet: $2.25 or $2.50
How Much Can Slot Game Winners Gain?The progressive jackpot allows you to win the most cash. You can only win it if you've placed a Super bet and get three playing cards on the reels. Prizes are determined by your wager. Super offers the highest payouts as you're placing larger bets. Here's a look at the 777 slots paytable ranging from Normal Bet, to High Bet, to Super Bet.
- One Playing Card – 2x, 2x, 2x
- A Mix of Bars – 5x, 5x, 5x
- Two Playing Cards – 10x, 10x, 10x
- Three Single Bars – 10x, 10x, 10x
- Three Double Bars – 20x, 20x, 20x
- Three Triple Bars – 40x, 40x, 40x
- Three 7s – 100x, 100x, 100x
- Three Playing Cards – 1000x, 1680x, Progressive Jackpot
How the Bonus Feature WorksThere's no special bonus round or free spins bonus in 777 slots. Instead, each reel has a “Hold” button. If you almost have a winning combination, you can hold reels and spin others in order to form a winning combination. Using “hold” does increase your wager by a small amount. The amount appears near the button to help you decide if it's worthwhile.
About the Game: A SummaryHere's a summary of the things to know about 777 slots.
- Slot Game Developer – Real Time Gaming
- Slot Game Type – 3 reel progressive jackpot slot
- Slot Game Theme – 7s and bars, classic slot symbols
- Paylines – 1
- Slot Game RTP - Around 97%